Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I will accomplish my Goals!


I was inspired by a highschool friend to come up with 30 things i would like to accomplish before I turn 30 on November 20, 2011. I figured I need to get started now so I have plenty of time to reach my goal! So here is my list and I hope to update everyone as I complete each task! Wish me luck!
Thanks Nasrene for this awesome idea!!

1. Learn how to drive Shawn's car(manual)
2. Learn how to change a tire
3. Go horseback riding
4. Take the girls on camping trip in our camper
5. Build my AVON business
6. Do something nice for someone different each month
7. Organize all my photos either into albums or boxes
8. Volunteer at Kaylee's School as much as I can
9. Lose 20 lbs since a tummy tuck is out :)
10. Exercise more!!
11. Check out the NCR Trail
12. Volunteer at the Howard County Domestic Abuse Organization
13. Teach Aubree as much as I can and read to her often
14. Have a Kaylee and Mommy Day every 2 months
15. Learn some new recipes
16. Get Aubree baptized
17. Visit my grandparents more often
18. Have date nights with Shawn(even if it means a movie and ice cream after kids have fallen asleep)
19. Have all our friends cruise to Bengies drive in for a movie.
20. Paint the kitchen
21. Not use my credit card for a year(stole this from Nasrene!!)
22. Make my own soy candles again
23. Have a picnic somewhere we have never been before
24. Get over my fear of railroad tracks somehow
25. Help Kaylee bring her grades up in school
26. Read an ENTIRE book
27. Organize my closet and clothes
28. oh yeah how could i forget??!! GET MARRIED
29. Be the best Mom that I can be!
30. Work on my procrastination by completing My 30 before 30!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Allison, I'm sooo excited you decided to do this!! (Not only cause it helps me complete one of mine, but just because it's really a lot of fun!) I'm definitely going to read along as you complete your list. :) Oh! And if you want any company completing your #11, I've always wanted to do that too--and it will help me with my #22--let me know! :)

    ReplyDelete